Star Wars Battlefront 2 is an interesting title full of wit, sneaking and the taste of both sides of the never-ending conflict that we cannot overlook. You start the game hunting the rebels before ending up as part of them once you realize that your superiors are about to kill your home planet and that their motives are rash.
While the first run with no cheats whatsoever is a great way to experience the storyline and push yourself to the limit, you’ll definitely need some cheats and hacks to make the game more interesting as time goes by.
The list gets updated daily, and almost all of them are verified and free to use. Do check back often or bookmark the page for those Star Wars Battlefront II offers: including 29 Star Wars Battlefront II promo codes and 8 deals in December 2020. This mod brings IG-11 into Battlefront 2, replacing the ISB Agent. Also, the mod was made with mesh import so its safe to use during online matches. For even more mods, check out the best ones for. For Star Wars Battlefront II on the PlayStation 4, GameFAQs has 44 cheat codes and secrets, 44 trophies, 34 critic reviews, and 124 user screenshots. The instruction manual that came with retail copies of 2005's Star Wars: Battlefront II were obviously recycled from the previous game. Old weapons such as the Jet Trooper's EMP Launcher that were.
Battlefront 2 Code 327 Chevy
Read Also:How to Install Star Wars Battlefront 2 Mods (2005 Edition)
PC Cheats for Star Wars Battlefront 2
The good thing about playing any game on PC is that you will have the best control over the game. You can easily modify and manipulate game files to achieve the desired results.
Even though the Star Wars Battlefront 2 cheats for PC are yet to start trickling in, you should rest assured that the PC version of the 2017 version of this game will give you so many options and make your investment worthwhile.
Keep checking this page. We will be looking for new PC cheats and updating the post. We won’t waste your time with achievements or trophies lists. Just cheats you can use to make your character invincible, more powerful or even look better.
Single Player Codes: Star Wars Battlefront 2 Cheats PC
To activate the cheats:
- Click on your profile
- Click on “Actions Tab”
- Check the area at the bottom left section of your display, take note of the Battlefront 2 logo
- Hover your mouse above the Battlefront 2 logo in the background before you input the cheat codes:
Star Wars Battlefront 2 Cheats PC
|Cheat||Activation||What the cheat does?|
|Campaign selection||Type 456123||Access all campaign maps|
|Invincibility||Simply type mostimpressive||Become fully immune to any attacks|
|Ammo regeneration||agoodblasteratyourside||Gives you infinite ammunition|
|Absence of HUD||usetheforceluke||Removes HUD from the game|
In need of more powerful weapons? No worries
The following Star Wars Battlefront 2 pc cheats are used to unlock more robust weaponry.
|Reach the legendary status in marksman||Unlock Particle Beam Rifle|
|Reach the legendary Status in Regulator||Unlock Flechette Shotgun|
|Reach the legendary Status in Technician||Unlock Vehicle Regen|
|Reach the legendary Status in Gunslinger||Unlock Precision Blaster|
|Reach the legendary Status in Frenzy||Unlock Elite Assault Rifle|
|Reach the legendary Status in Demolition||Unlock Guidable Rockets|
Battlefront II Medals: How About Some Accolades
If you want to unlock medals, you have to accomplish the requirements using only 1 life.
|Earn 12 points||Endurance Medal|
|Earn 24 points||Guardian Medal|
|Earn 8 points with a shotgun||Regulator Medal|
|Kill 6 with headshot using Sniper Rifle||Marksman Medal|
|Earn 36 points||War Hero Medal|
|Encounter 4 strikes on vehicles with rocket launcher.||Demolition Medal|
|Kill 6 using a pistol||Gunslinger Medal|
|Slice into 1 Vehicle||Technician Medal|
|Kill 12 with a Blaster Rifle||Frenzy Medal|
PS: Elite status in a section makes it easier to win a medal.
Read Also:Fix Star Wars Battlefront 2 keeps crashing
Ranking of the Medals
The number of medals mentioned above are ranked as follows:
|No price paid/ Default Rank||Green|
|Get four medals in the same category||Veteran|
|Get 32 medals in the category||Elite|
|Get 64 medals in the category||Legendary|
Your Rank and How Many Units You Can Marshal
A beginner is ranked as a ‘Private’ who can only command one AI unit. AI units increase the higher you go up the rank.
|MEDALS||RANK||NO. OF MEN|
As you can see, the higher you climb in the rank staircase, the higher your commanding power.
Search the indicated locations to find all 23 collectible in the campaign and get 175 crafting parts for Multiplayer mode (25 crafting parts per mission). You can collect the crafting parts by going to the Career screen at the main menu. In the campaign milestones, press Triangle to get the crafting parts. There is one milestone per mission collectibles. None of them are missable. You can get them at any time using mission select. After finding a collectible, it is instantly saved. You do not have to collect them again if you die or quit out to the main menu after collecting them. Not all missions have collectibles. Only 7 contain collectibles out of the 13 missions. They are all found on your path to the main objectives. Obtaining all collectibles is the quickest way to earn crafting parts. You need them to craft 'Star Cards' in Multiplayer mode, which are basically your perks/skills and normally are very time consuming to obtain. This gives you a quicker start in Multiplayer. You can craft Star Cards at the 'Collection' screen of the main menu by selecting a class and card you want to craft.Easy 'Balance Point' trophy
After a cutscene around the middle of Mission 2: The Battle Of Endor (after completing the main objectives in the starting are), you will see some enemies in front of a bunker. Inside the bunker is the 'Barrage' in a weapon box. It looks like a grenade launcher. Grab it and press D-pad Left to equip it. Then, proceed to the next main objective (kill a bunch of enemies in the woods). There will be a lot of enemies spawning close together. It is easy to kill five of them with one hit. However, you only need to kill five enemies with three shots to get the 'Balance Point' trophy. The Barrage has three shots. Restart the checkpoint to try again if it fails.
Battlefront 2 Codes XboxEasy 'Dark Forces' trophy
In Mission 1: The Cleaner, after getting the assault rifle, you will have to hold off enemies while your robot opens a door. You will get a tutorial prompt about door panels at this point. Five enemies will spawn really close together in this area. They are coming down the stairs. Once they stop walking, use the drone by pressing Triangle to shock them and get the 'Dark Forces' trophy. Restart the checkpoint to try again if it fails. The droid can be used as soon as the bar at the bottom of the screen is fully charged.
Battlefront 2 ForumsEasy 'Master Of Deception' trophy
This can be done during the third enemy encounter in Mission 5: The Storm. There will be one enemy sniper in the area (Scout Trooper). Scout Troopers carry a sniper rifle and have darker armor than other enemies. You must kill the sniper with a stealth melee attack from behind. This does not work if the enemies have noticed you. Just watch where the sniper goes and hide behind cover until he stops walking. Then, sneak up to him and perform a stealth kill (press R3) to get the 'Master Of Deception' trophy.Easy 'X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter' trophy
At the start of Mission 11: The Battle Of Jakku, you will be flying an X-Wing. There are lots of TIE Fighters flying in the sky. Simply shoot down eight of them to get the 'X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter' trophy.Trophies
Successfully complete one of the following tasks to get a trophy:
- Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Obtain all trophies.
- Outbound Flight (Silver): Win a match of Starfighter Assault.
- There Has Been An Awakening (Silver): Reach Rank 25.
- The Force is Strong With This One (Gold): Reach Rank 50.
- Not All Miss (Bronze): In multiplayer, defeat 3 enemies within one Vanguard usage 5 times.
- A Dominating Presence (Bronze): In multiplayer, boost 100 allies with the Officer commands.
- Sentry Mode Engaged (Bronze): In multiplayer, defeat 150 enemies with the Heavy's Sentry Gun.
- Scoped (Bronze): In multiplayer, get 25 headshots with longblaster rifles.
- The Interceptor (Bronze): Get 20 Killstreaks with Interceptor ships.
- The Bomber (Bronze): Defeat 50 enemies using Dual Proton Torpedoes with the Bomber ship class.
- Multi-tasking (Bronze): Defeat 25 Hero ships with Fighter ships.
- Complete Your Training (Silver): Complete all unique Battle Scenarios.
- There is No Such Thing As Luck (Bronze): Engage in an Arcade match.
- Ignore Your Instincts At Your Peril (Bronze): Destroy 25 objectives in Starfighter Assault.
- What a Blast (Bronze): Win a match of Blast.
- Strike Back (Bronze): Win a match of Strike.
- Battle Beyond the Stars (Bronze): Win a match of Galactic Assault.
- Choose Your Path (Bronze): While being marked, defeat 50 enemies in Heroes Vs Villains.
- Quick Strike (Silver): Be the first one to defeat an enemy in a multiplayer match.
- Heavy is the Hand (Silver): Win a match of Heroes vs Villains.
- Do. Or Do Not. There is no Try. (Silver): Play as all heroes in Multiplayer.
- A Galaxy at War (Silver): Win one match in each Multiplayer game mode.
- We are the Spark (Silver): Defeat 500 enemies as a hero on any Multiplayer map.
Additionally, there are 17 secret trophies:
- The Battle of Endor (Bronze): Complete the mission 'The Battle of Endor'.
- The Cleaner (Bronze): Complete the mission 'The Cleaner'.
- The Dauntless (Bronze): Complete the mission 'The Dauntless'.
- The Observatory (Bronze): Complete the mission 'The Observatory'.
- The Storm (Bronze): Complete the mission 'The Storm'.
- Royalty (Bronze): Complete the mission 'Royalty'.
- General Distress (Bronze): Complete the mission 'General Distress'.
- Under Covered Skies (Bronze): Complete the mission 'Under Covered Skies'.
- Cache Grab (Bronze): Complete the mission 'Cache Grab'.
- Until Ashes (Bronze): Complete the mission 'Until Ashes'.
- Discoveries (Gold): Complete the mission 'Discoveries'.
- X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter (Silver): In the campaign, destroy eight starfighters in the skies of Jakku.
- Dark Forces (Silver): In the campaign, use the Droid to shock three enemies at once.
- A Job Well Done (Silver): Complete 25 Multiplayer Milestones.
- Balance Point (Silver): In the campaign, eliminate five enemies at once using the Barrage.
- Master of Deception (Silver): In the campaign, eliminate a Scout Trooper with Iden’s melee takedown.
- Outcasts (Bronze): Complete the mission 'The Outcasts'.
- The Battle of Jakku (Bronze): Complete the mission 'The Battle of Jakku'.