– Suite for Keynote 2016 These 65 high-quality designs for Keynote presentations are much more than just beautiful backgrounds. Each includes 20 varied master slides, which allows you to choose the best layout for your data, whether it is mostly made up of bullet points, contains a mix of text and illustrations, or presents multiple graphs. Keynote is a presentation software application developed as a part of the iWork productivity suite by Apple Inc. Version 10 of Keynote for Mac, the latest major update, was released in March 2020. On January 27, 2010, Apple announced a new version of Keynote for iPad with an all-new touch interface. It is now also available for the iPhone to download. Keynote 6.0-OTHER, iOS 7.0.3 Posted on Nov 10, 2013 5:21 PM. Use omni dazzle with Keynote, free download from here: Omnidazzle. Download KeyNote apk 14.1 for Android. KeyNote helps you to store personal information in the form of notes in one app.
Apple Keynote 9.2.1
Keynote 6.0 Download Mac
Easily create gorgeous presentations with Keynote, featuring powerful yet easy-to-use tools and dazzling effects that will make you a very hard act to follow.
The Theme Chooser lets you skim through an impressive collection of 30 new and updated Apple-designed themes. Once you’ve chosen the perfect canvas for your presentation, simply replace the placeholder text and graphics with your own words and images. Easy-to-use tools let you add tables, charts, shapes, photos, and videos to slides—and bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team. Use Keynote Live to present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iCloud.com.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
With Keynote, you have all the tools you need to make an amazing presentation quickly and easily.
Collaborate with others at the same time
- With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time
- Collaboration is built right in to Keynote on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- PC users can collaborate too, using Keynote for iCloud
- Share your document publicly or with specific people
- Easily see who’s currently in the presentation with you
- View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
- Available on presentations stored in iCloud or in Box
- Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
- Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
- Engage your audience with interactive charts and chart animations
- See live on-canvas previews as you animate your slides
- Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes, and images look beautiful
- Enhance your presentations with a library of over 700 editable shapes
- Quickly open password-protected presentations using Touch ID on supported Macs
- Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
- Simplified toolbar gives you quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts, and sharing options
- Use donut charts to visualize data in an engaging new way
- Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
- Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
- Free-form curves, shapes, and masks
- Beautiful cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
- Magic Move effect to effortlessly animate and morph graphics
- Gorgeous slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip, and Object Pop
- Impressive text and object animations including Trace, Vanish, Crumble, and Fade and Scale
- Emphasis builds let you add impact with one click
- Customizable presenter display with support for up to six displays
- Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iCloud.com
- Create self-running, interactive shows for kiosks and displays
- Control your slideshow from iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or iPod touch with Keynote for iOS
- Turn on iCloud so you can access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
- Use Keynote for iCloud to access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser
- Export presentations to Microsoft PowerPoint, PDF, QuickTime, HTML, and image files
- Export your presentation as a movie or images
Download Keynote 9.1
What's New:Version 9.2.1
- This update contains stability and performance improvements.
- Title: Apple Keynote 9.2.1
- Developer: Apple Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later
- Language: Multilingual
- Size: 438.31 MB
- View in Mac App Store
Desktop-based test environment for testing the performance of Web applications from the desktop and the Internet cloud.
Keynote Internet Testing Environment resides on the users Windows desktop and provides a local and Internet testing environment to record, playback, and collect detailed performance metrics.
Keynote Internet Testing Environment allows advanced scripting, detailed network performance and DOM analysis and more, coupled with the ability to gather data from test locations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Keynote Internet Testing Environment enables IT teams to rapidly execute performance analysis and validation to measure the end user experience of next generation Web applications that include AJAX and asynchronously downloaded content with point and click ease.
Scripts can be shared as benchmarks and to perform triage among all the web application life cycle groups, including Web developers, QA professionals, performance analysts and Web operations teams.
With Keynote Internet Testing Environment you get free access to Keynote's global cloud testing network. After downloading, simply register to get your free account. Your information will not be shared with anyone. We use it to create your account and send your cloud test results.
Note:Despite the fact that this software is free you need to create an account on the developers website to be able to use it here.
- Computer/Processor (Recommended): Dual 1.8 GHz Pentium (P4) or better
- Memory RAM – 512 MB (1 GB and above for better performance)
- Windows service pack prerequisites for IE
- MSXML 4.1 SP 1 or Later
Keynote Internet Testing Environment 4.0add to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows 7
- file size:
- 25.8 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID