Brother MFC Printer Unable to Clean FIX!
The message 'Unable to Init. 50' will appear on the display for one of the following reasons: i. A foreign object, such as a paper clip or ripped piece of paper, is stuck in the machine; ii. Mechanical malfunction. To attempt to clear the error, continue to step 1. View and Download Brother MFC-J220 basic user's manual online. Brother - Inkjet Multifunction Printer. MFC-J220 all in one printer pdf manual download. Also for: Mfc-j410, Mfc-j265w, Mfc-j415w.
Purge Counter Reset Instructions. Please note that some of the terms used below to describe buttons may change from one printer to another. Download the latest drivers, utilities and firmware. FAQs & Troubleshooting. Find frequently asked questions and troubleshooting information. The message 'Print Unable 70' will appear on the display if there is a mechanical malfunction of the Brother machine. Check to see if there is paper wrapped around one of the fuser rollers. Go to the back of their machine and open the back cover by pulling down.
Problem: Brother MFC Printer display 'unable to clean' or Error 46
Brother Mfc J220 Driver
- First turn of the printer
- Switch on the machine while holding down the “menu” button until all the leds are flashing on/off. Now you are in “maintenance” mode.
- Press 80
- Press the “mono start” button several times until you see “purge: xxxx”
- Press “2783” in order to reset the purge counter. You will see: “purge:0000”
- Press the 'stop' button.
- Press “99” to exit the maintenance mode.