You will find information for the following issues here:
Use:Videojet 170I XL2000 cij printer. Methods of delivery:by DHL,FEDEX,TNT,EMS,UPS. Delivery time:within 3 days after payment. You may interested in the products related with Videojet XL2000 374530 ECCENTRIC ADJUST HORZ. Continuous inkjet printers are ideal for marking and coding on almost any substrate. Videojet offers CIJ Printers to meet line speeds, even to ultra-high speeds up to 1660 ft/min. Benefit from unrivalled uptime and clear, readable codes from Videojet.
What should I do if I can no longer see anything on the display?
- If the printer is running normally but no display is visible, adjust the contrast. Please call the hotline.
“No air for warmup Fault”
- Check input pressure on pressure gauge (approx. 6 bar).
- Check quality of compressed air. It must be free of oil and water.
Videojet Excel 2000 Printer
What should I do when “Ink Out Fault” occurs?
- Check the fluid level (make-up, ink).
- If the level is OK, please call the hotline.
What should I do when “Phasing Fault” occurs?
- Is the head dirty? Turn the printer off, clean with make-up solution, dry the printhead and re-start.
- Check ink expiry date and replace with fresh ink if expired.
What should I do when “No Signal Fault” occurs?
- Is there a jet? If not, the nozzle is blocked.
- The catcher may be overflowing and the return suction line blocked. It should be cleaned.
What should I do when “Reservoir Overfill” occurs?
- Cleaned too often or for too long, too much fluid in the module.
- Drain some fluid (approx. 20ml) from the module. Call the hotline.
Videojet Excel 2000 Manual
What should I do when “HV Fault” occurs?
- High Voltage plates in the printhead are dirty. Clean.
- Short circuit through ink. Clean head thoroughly.
What should I do when “Empty Time Too Short Fault” occurs?
- Check ink pressure (left-hand pressure gauge). If necessary, call the hotline.
- Check ink expiry date. Ink viscosity may be too low.
- Replace with fresh ink.
What should I do when “Flow Time Too Long Fault” occurs?
- Check ink system for leaks.
- Replenish ink.
Videojet Excel 2000 Troubleshooting
Videojet Excel 2000 Parts Manual
New Equipment Sales:
Service & Support: