There used to be Windows XP virtual machines on modern.ie. I still have a couple of copies around for testing. Unfortunately after XP going out of support, they were removed. But the copies used to be on Azure CDN (credit /u/JoshBrodieNZ. Seems like they recently removed them too.
There's still a way to get Windows XP 32-bit VMs from Microsoft (no 64-bit) through Windows XP mode. It contains a VHD (virtual hard disk) with a 32-bit Windows XP SP3.
Audacity for Windows XP (32/64 bit) Audacity for Windows XP - audio editor with the ability to digitize analog data. The application supports recording and playback of audio stream from a microphone or line-in, allows you to open digital file formats, convert, export finished tracks to most of the used digital audio extensions. Here at Windowslay, users can download Windows XP ISO 32-Bit & Windows XP 64-Bit. XP 32-bit version has several restriction. It cannot utilize more then 4 GB of RAM. On the other hand, Windows XP 64-Bit ISO doesn’t have these kinds of restrictions. That’s why 64-Bit Windows XP download gained more popularity.
Windows Xp Download Iso 32 Bit Kickass
- Download Microsoft XP Mode from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8002.
- Using 7-zip or any other utility decompress the exe.
- Inside sources, there's another file called
xpm. Decompress it too. With 7-zip, right click on it and select 'Extract to ... .'
- One of the extracted files is
VirtualXPVHDand around 1.2 GB. Rename it to
- In VirtualBox (or any other virtualization software that supports importing VHDs), create a new Windows XP 32-bit VM and use this file as the hard disk. When you start the VM, it will start a Windows XP setup. My mouse did not work, but you can use shortcut keys to navigate the installer (e.g. Alt+N for Next).
Windows Xp 32 Bit Iso Kickass
For a step by step guide with pictures, check this post from howtogeek.com.